THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Statement

For the record - these needlebooks are NOT Abi Gurden's design.   These are completely different - and if the  'Anonymous' poster had been lucky enough to receive one of these they would see clearly that it is not.

There are many similar designs out there - you only have to go look for them.

I could of course have deleted the post but prefer to leave it on my blog 

This was what was posted about me :

(QUOTE)  I would like to take this opportunity to state for the record that all of my designs are entirely original, from concept to completion. It is a source of great sadness to me that certain people have deliberately set rumours into motion suggesting that a piece I hoped to use to help a deserving charity, "Stitching Together", was a 'poor copy' of a piece by Victoria Sampler. I admire many other designers' works, including VS among others, and whilst I am often inspired by them, I do not copy or plagiarize other designers' work.




I suggest to these people that they look to their own design skills, before they start criticizing mine - especially when one of them feels it is acceptable to use my finishing ideas for her own designs without so much as a nod in my direction!   (UN-QUOTE)



No comments: