THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 21 May 2012

Another finish and update ...

I recently stitched a birth sampler for my little grand-daughter Jorgie born a few weeks ago .... got it back from the framer, who recognised the design, and hasn't he done a good job - cost £20 which I think is excellent especially as he stretches and laces them !




and this is the latest photo of little Jorgie  (with her mummy) ... who is now 8 weeks old, gurgles and talks away to herself in the cot and smiles when you say  'hello'  ....



Also current update on Chatelaine Designs  'Herbularius' ....


I am loving this design and this is half of parts 1 and 2 ... part 2 not beaded yet ... wish I could stitch for longer each day but still having huge big probs with shoulder injury ..  :(

8 comments:

stitchesnscraps said...

Lovely birth sampler! I recognize that! lol And the framing is wonderful! What a little sweetie Jorgie is! And Herbie os coming along beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J.

Denise SA said...

A beautiful baby and a beautiful sampler

CatsnCorgis said...

Oh my, all three are so beautiful!
Sally

Thoeria said...

What a sweet birth sampler! Your little Jorgie looks so cute! Herbularius is looking amazing!

Val said...

Thank you all ladies - now I can't wait till I start Chatelaine's Fairy Castle !

Lizzy Pizzy said...

That is one very sweet looking (and sounding) grand-baby. Mum and her both seem very happy and healthy.
Great job with the birth sampler (I am jealous that you have a reliable and well-priced framer close by) and herby is looking stunning even before the beads. Well done!
Liz x

Christina G said...

Just gorgeous! Congratulations on your finishes and the chatelaine is just magnificent. Your grandbaby is too cute...aw, I remember mine when they were like this...my 11 year old just got her own room...makes a mommy want to cry! Enjoy your little blessing. Hugs, Chris

mdgtjulie said...

Both look lovely, Val, and the baby is adorable. I love babies, and wish I could have had a whole passel. I like that frame too.