THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 5 March 2011

Been busy ...

Well I have been quite busy the past few days .... I bought some lovely blue beads and decided to make some jewellery for myself ... ended up making a nice necklace and some matching ear-rings and had enough left over to make some ear-rings for sister Linda as well ..... see what you think  .... I need some more practice but am quite pleased with these ...


Also managed to stitch some more of Celtic Autumn - this is growing quite quickly and I am enjoying stitching it

3 comments:

Mouse said...

lovely jewellery Val and I think you have over took me now with doing the side bits ..lol but I have been working on her this week :) love mouse xxxx

Gillie said...

Goodness, a lot done since your last update! Beautiful blue of the necklace!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Celtic Autumn is really progressing well and I'm sure your sister will love the beads.