THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 26 February 2010



OK got a bit mixed up with the last post but can't find anyway of changing it .... here is the latest on my 52 week SAL which still needs a few squares to finish it off ..... this SAL was designed by Abi and some by myself for members of Friendly Stitchers .... I will post a pic and see if it works properly this time ...











This is a pic of my daughters little staffie puppie - she is only 12 weeks old but daughter and partner both work all day sp we are taking care of pup until she is properly house trained, not needing a mid day meal, and old enough to be left - her name is Maya ....

2 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

Your AWAWSAL looks great!

The puppy is adorable :)

DJ said...

Ooooooooooh...Your ASAW is really gorgeous! You are nearly finished now! Can't wait to see it done! And the puppy is sooooooooo cute! I was looking at your needle cases, you do such a lovely job finishing them Mouse! Well done! *hugs*